Pine Lane Church of Christ
The Church of Christ
Sermons & Bible Class Lessons
Area Gospel Meetings
Reg Ginn's Workbooks
Online Bible Courses
Bible Correspondence Course
Searching For Truth
Other Churches of Christ
Lesson 4 - The New Testament
Fill in the blanks
1. The New Testament contains ____________ books.
2. The book of Acts tells us and shows us how people became ____________.
3. ____________ was written in symbolic language.
4. The word "epistle" means ____________.
5. The four sections of the New Testament are ____________, ____________, ____________, and ____________.
6. The book of ____________ shows we are saved by faith.
7. The word "gospel" means ____________ ____________.
8. _____________ and ____________ were two young preachers to whom Paul wrote.
9. The New Testament begins with the book of ____________ and ends with the book of ____________.
10. The apostle Paul wrote ____________ of the 21 epistles.
Mark the correct answer
1. Fifteen men wrote the New Testament.
2. The first New Testament was written in English.
3. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are called the gospels.
4. The book of history in the New Testament is Acts of the Apostles.
5. Acts is often called the book of conversions.
6. There are 21 epistles in the New Testament.
7. The book of Galatians was written while Paul was in prison.
8. 2 Peter gives much warning against false teachers.
9. The book of Revelation is a book of prophecy.
10. Many of the things written in Revelation have already happened.
Questions and Comments you may have